March 29, 2013

Please come in, I have a table waiting for you.  Today I will be serving a light appetizer of humorous irony.  Now, sometimes what I find to be ironic, might not strike the same chord in others.  So, if you don't find this ironic, don't worry your little head.  I won't take it personally.

It occurs to me that some people really don't think things through when they come up with an advertising idea.  One amusing example is this lovely image:


Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone is illiterate, wouldn't they be incapable of reading this sign?

It's just something to mull over.

I hope you enjoyed your appetizer today.  Please come back tomorrow and I'll have something a bit more substantial to offer.


0 comments:

Who Is This?

Where To Go?

What Did I Say?

What Are The Issues?

Where Am I Found?

Won't You Feed Me?

Who Said Something?

Does It Translate?